PSP HARBOR CLUB HOUSE RENOVATION PROJECT
Point San Pablo Harbor is a historic marina located just outside of Point Richmond behind the Chevron refinery. It was originally established by Captain Raymond H. Clark in 1939 “for those who love to fish”. Today it is experiencing a revival as a natural preserve and a cultural center.
Harbor Club used to be a private club, but today it opens its doors to the general public. This renovation project provides equal access to the Harbor Club for people with disabilities by bringing bathrooms and showers up to American Disabilities Act (ADA) standards, designating handicapped parking and an ADA compliant path of travel from the parking lot to the club house. The new path includes a concrete ramp on one side of the railroad and an aluminum ramp and a wooden deck on the other side, adjacent to the club entrance.